A fire interrupts a wedding at a Telchac Puerto hotel – The Yucatan Times

0 minutes, 40 seconds Read

Social media users report a fire during a wedding held at the Tecnohotel in Telchac Puerto last Saturday 23 de marzo at night.

The fire first set fire to a palapa and gained more strength until it reached some palm trees on one side.

According to reports, approximately 150 people who were at the scene had to be evacuated to prevent anyone from being injured.

The fire would have been caused by fireworks from the party. Firefighters went to the site and controlled the incident.

TYT Newsroom

This post was originally published on this site

Similar Posts